christmas present

amie

Apr 2, 2010
I was bought a mobile for christmas just gone. And from day one it hasn't been upto scratch. It's slow, unresponsive, buttons stick, it freezes and generally tends to turn itself off as and when it pleases. The internet also decideds when it wants to work and apps are also the same so i know its not the battery as i was re-assured by someone from the companies helpline. Last night i was told they could send a replacement phone "of my choice" upto the amount spent on origional handset, and it would be delivered by Tuesday at the latest and they would pick up the faulty phone at the same time. However this morning someone else phoned up and told me they cannot go ahead with doing this as I was miss-informed. They have refused a refund and have only offered to exchange the phone for the exact same one. I have lost my confidence in this product as on a different forum alot of people are having similar problems. Bearing in mind i have a reciept and the phone was only bought on 22nd December 2009. I am now confused as to what to do as the phone is clearly faulty and I do not want the same phone again. Can anyone help?