Uk Money Solutions Ltd

Sound Pound

Apr 24, 2010
Buyer beware – UK Money Solutions Ltd based in Swansea is a scam.

I was cold called on 14 April 2010 by and individual named Michael from the following number - 05601 *** *** representing a company called UK Money Solutions Ltd. Their company registration no is 07122429 and they list their registered office as 56 Wind Street, Swansea, SA1 1DF

They called to offer me a debt management service. I have established that they do not have a CCL number nor do they have a CRM number.

The director/s of the above businesses are the same directors who ran a company called 7 Marketing. (Reg No. 06604360) and another company Consumer Advice UK which was a style of 7 Marketing and used to cold canvass clients for PPI claims.

I was a client of Consumer Advice UK and was scammed by this company who took payment upfront for a service that was never delivered

The two main directors implicated in all of this are:-
Stephen Davies - AKA - Stephen Mark Davies - AKA - Steve Davies
Mark Hartson - AKA - Mark Peter Hartson

I have also established that Stephen Davies has registered a domain name as w w w ukmoneysolutions . info and has used the following as the registered address:-
The Exchange Buildings, Adelaide Street, Swansea, SA1 1SE

Interestingly, this is the same address that was used for all correspondence with Consumer Advice UK.

I have been in touch with the Office of Fair Trading and they have confirmed to me that UK Money Solutions Ltd does not hold a consumer credit licence and that an investigation is imminent into their business activities. The details of the investigation have also been handed onto the Trading Standards Authority in Swansea and the Management Monitoring & Compliance Unit with the Ministry of Justice

Be careful out there.

CannyInvestor

Jun 23, 2010
Great Work Sound Pound (if what you say is correct - we need more people like you).

Is there an online register of CCL registrants and CRM registrants provided by the appropriate government agencies ?

If so, can you post a link.

KingKev290

Jan 5, 2011
Hi,

As the owner of UK Money Solutions in Birmingham, I would just like to clarify a few points. The company in question on this thread has nothing to do with the REAL UK Money Solutions who are based in Birmingham and have a valid consumer credit license and MOJ license. UK Money Solutions are independently audited bi-annually to ensure compliance and industry-leading levels of service for their clients. Anyone confused or worried should call 0871 244 4012 and the friendly, highly qualified staff at UK Money Solutions will be able to put their minds at rest over this confusion.

Thank you,

Kevin M Fielder

KingKev290

Jan 5, 2011
In case of any ongoing confusion, the Swansea based UK Money Solutions Ltd were liquidated in 2011.

Last edited by a moderator: