Help please!!

bexx_xx

Apr 28, 2010
Hi All

About two weeks ago i bought a used car on finance. At first it seemed like a good deal (I was offered a 2009 plate Fiat grande punto for £250 per month for 60 Months. This included a years insurance (for which they would give me a cheque for £1800) 2 years tax, a lifetime worth of MOTs, 2 tanks of petrol, a set of car mats and 5 valets.) but now im starting to worry a little.

Firstly i received a call two days after purchase asking me to confirm the car registration number. They has apparently insured the wrong car and needed to change this. When i probed them further i was told the salesman had handed his manager the wrong car details to the one i had been sold.

When i went to collect my cheque for £1800 i was given one for £1300 and told this was because the car he had sold me was actually worth £500 more than the one they had written the finance agreement for and if i wanted £500 they would have to add it to my finance and charge me for it. I also didn'r receive any of the other offers i was promised being told they would come in the post. I am due to go back next week to re-sign the documents (with the correct reg on) and i want my £500. Am i entitled to it? Surley it was his mistake?

(Sorry for the babble... im a newby) :eek: