flooring

weecarol

May 13, 2010
i ordered laminatinating flooring from a brouchure, which was grey in colour from a shop.
the laminating has been put down. the colour on my floor is more like a
creamy beige colour nothing like the picture which i bought it was in the brouchure. i had also ordered a grey carpet for my hallway stairs to compliment the laminating but it does not match. what are my rights with the company who have the brouchure. i would be grateful for any feedback.

thank you weecarol

Streetwalker

May 16, 2010
London
Did you not see the colour when they started the job ? Have they used the wrong product. Your contract is with whoever you paid your money to. Ask them why its not the colour you ordered.
You could always cancel the carpet and reorder a deep mauve one, goes loverly with creamy biege

weecarol

May 13, 2010
where did u order it from?
from idel flooring in stirling scotland. As he had no samples we clearly stated that we were wanting a grey floor. When we seen the picture in the brochure we said that is the one. We didnt know the colour or code. Its quick step qsm032 bleached white oak if he had told us the colour i would have quiered it. On my floor it looks like a beige cream colour.