Car accident and not my fault third party not accpting liablity

zuby7862005

Jun 9, 2010
I WAS AT THE SIDE ROAD, ON THE GIVEWAY. WHEN SOME ONE HIT ME ON MY FRONT BUMPER AND THE DAMAGES WAS TO THERE LEFT WING, BUT I WAS STATIONARY STOPED AT THE GIVE WAY. AND NOT MY FUALT AT ALL. I TOLD MY INSURANCE THAT I WAS STATIONARY AND NOT MOVING OUT WHEN ACCIDENT HAPPENED.

The third party as put claim for personel injury and also for the damage to there car which they say its total loss. And my insurance have another 5 days to make decision under new law 15 days to make decision and ost 10 days past and the third party is under hire also i have been told by my insurance.

I dont have any witness and iether they have, i am safe driver but third party was at fault driving to close to the give line and almost inside of the giveway. Now the problem is what will my insurance make decesion in my favor or the third party favour.

And my insurance told me there are dealing in the total loss department. what dose this mean they will going to pay that guy money out. i have already sent them the skectch of the accdent.

Imagine you are wating at the give way some one on main road drives so clouse that he/she skim your bumper and brake plate number, and they get damage to there left wing and door.

I need help if any one can help or did this ever happened, and what was the insurance out come.