Hello everyone

TVDinner

Sep 28, 2008
I'm new here and just wanted to say hello to everyone. Thanks for having me and I am looking forward to checking everything out!

One question - I can not seem to find the forum rules about avatars and signatures. How do I get them to show up in my posts? Thanks.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

scotchlass

Facilitator
Sep 5, 2008
Hello TVDinner and welcome. I'm sure you will find lots of useful information on these forums and I'm sure you will be able to contribute too.

Not being too "up" on technology, I think if you go to your User CP you shouled be able to add your avatars etc. If not I'm sure Tony will point you in the right direction !

See you around the boards.

temi

Premium Member
Apr 28, 2008
London
www.temi.co.uk
Hey James, nice to know I have brought you and Tony together, welcome to what consumer forums, I look forward to playing my little part in helping grow your forums :)

TVDinner

Sep 28, 2008
Hello TVDinner and welcome. I'm sure you will find lots of useful information on these forums and I'm sure you will be able to contribute too.

Not being too "up" on technology, I think if you go to your User CP you shouled be able to add your avatars etc. If not I'm sure Tony will point you in the right direction !

See you around the boards.
Thanks Scotchlass, Temi, and Tony. Great to be here! Thanks again for having me!

TVDinner

Sep 28, 2008
no - I log in under my name. Click User CP - then click Avatar and there is NO UPLOAD option.