Contract or Pay as you gp

Will

May 5, 2008
I use Pay as you Go, but again it depends what you use your phone for.

temi

Premium Member
Apr 28, 2008
London
www.temi.co.uk
Most contracts, in fact all contracts are always bundle package, for me most of the stuff in the bundle I do not need to contract is not a good option. I used to have contract phone for years till it dawned on me that I am just paying for stuff I do not need, I changed to Pay as you go and since then I think I get excellent value for money.

Paul Carcone

Facilitator
Jun 22, 2008
South Coast
www.carconeconsulting.com
Contract or pay as you go really depends on your level of usage. If you need your phone to run a small business, or you run up a lot of minutes just chatting, then a contract will probably be the best option - but try to avoid the stuff you don't really need.

If, however, you use the phone occassionally, then a contract is probably a waste of money and you'd be better with a PAYG scheme.

Whatever you decide, do a bit of research and try to play one off against the other. Remember that the companies are in a fiercely competitive market and are desperate for your business. I've managed to negotiate some substantial discounts off my monthly contract by threatening to leave my current provider. Try it...it works!

Paul Carcone