UK hotel deals?

katealpha

Sep 1, 2008
Beds
Has anyone got any good tips/websites for finding a cheap hotel online? My usual favourites of laterooms.com and lastminute.com aren't coming up with much. I'm looking for a weekend break in either Norfolk or Kent later in the autumn, and as cheap as possible. All ideas welcome!

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Lastminute.com

Just got this from lastminute.com which might be of interest:

It's our 10th birthday in October which means a month of amazing offers, tomorrow at 10am you can pick up a hotel room for only £10. Be quick though because when they are gone, they are gone.
• Visit the £10 hotel sale
Starts Thursday at 10AM

happywriter

Apr 25, 2009
Try Travelodge.

Traveloldge hotels have a cheap online deal for advance bookings. Not all hotels, nor every day. We have used it for a cheap London hotel a few times and it worked out. Advance payment is required, with no refund possibility though.

Georginazn

Apr 22, 2009
I spent a fun afternoon on thetrainline.com - they have hotel listings and a lot are 'mystery hotels'. Just a little digging reveals which hotels they are and you can get some excellent deals. Just knowing what you 'should' be paying adds a warm glow to the stay!

GekkoHQ

Jul 8, 2009
Gekko.com has a slider that lets you choose the cost of the hotel. Could be useful..