Unenforceable Contract?

Dreamcatcher

Jul 22, 2010
Hi,
Got involved in the Land of Leather buy now pay later scam and sold PPI :(.
Completed a finance doc with Creation Consumer Finance. I Failed to date the agreement so no cooling off period or settlement date could be made?
Lost the copy and requested another copy which cost £1.00. This was sent after several months and was different to the original ( which I later found) bank details different for direct debit section as they were the credit card details I had paid the deposit with and to coin it all a different signatureand date on this one !eek:. Meanwhile I had sent the full amount for the cost of goods. The check I sent was sent back and I was informed that I owed 3 years interest inflated by PPI. Needless to say I refused to pay as I did not have a date of agreement .Four years on and a variation of debt collectors acting on behalf of CCF many letters from me with no explaination just demands and threats of court action and agency staff that would call at my home. I requested they that they take me to court and explain the discrepancies and bad practice. Nothing for over 12 months and then last week a letter from Lowell Financial .... requesting I pay the debt for monies I owed them?
The second finance doc was freudulant and the first unenforceable without a date to clarify the date payment was to be made.... I believe this to be the case unless someone can tell me different :)

Last edited:

speedymike

Sep 21, 2009
DEVON
Hi,
Got involved in the Land of Leather buy now pay later scam and sold PPI :(.
Completed a finance doc with Creation Consumer Finance. I Failed to date the agreement so no cooling off period or settlement date could be made?
Lost the copy and requested another copy which cost £1.00. This was sent after several months and was different to the original ( which I later found) bank details different for direct debit section as they were the credit card details I had paid the deposit with and to coin it all a different signatureand date on this one !eek:. Meanwhile I had sent the full amount for the cost of goods. The check I sent was sent back and I was informed that I owed 3 years interest inflated by PPI. Needless to say I refused to pay as I did not have a date of agreement .Four years on and a variation of debt collectors acting on behalf of CCF many letters from me with no explaination just demands and threats of court action and agency staff that would call at my home. I requested they that they take me to court and explain the discrepancies and bad practice. Nothing for over 12 months and then last week a letter from Lowell Financial .... requesting I pay the debt for monies I owed them?
The second finance doc was freudulant and the first unenforceable without a date to clarify the date payment was to be made.... I believe this to be the case unless someone can tell me different :)
If you have a problem with OH contact OMB or FSA, also send lowell account in dispute letter. I would suggest. May be SAR with £10 unsigned SAR reuqest to land of lether, they have to respond.