Royal Mail not delivering due to Neighbour dog

menders

Aug 9, 2010
I hope this is the right forum to post to?

We have shared access to our property and the neighbour keeps nasty yappy small dogs which we have complained about as they bite anyone (even us) entering and leaving out property! They have no control over them and its a joke..

We don't want to fall out with them, but we get by, and think they do bring them in due to past arguments, from them roaming free around the properties (there's and indeed ours!)

Anyway now we have heard now that the Postman won't deliver to our house due to passing the dogs now, so we aren't getting our post anymore!

So we now get our personal mail being left at a neighbours house, and they sort it and deliver it up to 9pm pushed through the door (im not sure whether they even keep the post back and deliver when it 'builds up'!)

Surely this is wrong!

This issue has nothing to do with us, they are not our dogs, and now the postie won't deliver to us! We've only just found out about this and i'm a bit annoyed!

What are my next steps? Do I contact the local depot?? Royal Mail? Citizens Advice?

I need the post for my work, as I get Recorded Deilvery mail that needs my personal signature so getting it shoved through the door at 9pm isnt great!

We even believe that one 'recorded delivery' for us, was signed for under a false signature, which we looked up on the electronic online signature reader, that wasn't ours!! isn't that illegal? We thought it maybe the Postman sigining, but now think its them so they can get away with not getting into an argument regarding the dog, post, and Royal Mail!!

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.