faulty mobile on contract

cilla

Aug 23, 2010
can any one help me? i have got a nokia x6 on contract since april. had to take it in to be repaired because the battery connector had come away hence why it wont charge up. 3 shop are saying its physical damage done by me through wear and tear. i believe this to be untrue. the connector should not just come out like that. basically they are saying i have to pay 29.99 to get it fixed or pay 19.99 to have it returned to me in its condition as it stands. i am on contract with 3, so now it looks like i have a sim but no phone. can they do this? they have said its damaged through my usage. the external of the phone is in very good condition but they are saying i hane damaged the internal. i have said i think the phone was not properly fixed from the manuacterfer they saying it was. i have also asked for proof of the fault in black and white and if need be i would get it indepentantly seen, but they saying they can tell me over the phone what the problem is but not by letter. any ideas anyone>