PS3 Death but gift by phone company.

whatsinurlocker

Sep 22, 2010
Hi all,

I have read many threads regarding faulty PS3's that are outside warranty however my circumstances are a little different, some guidance would be appreciated..

I originally purchased a Nokia phone (3) from the Carphone Warehouse and received the PS3 as a gift, I have now completed the contract and upgraded the handset with the same network.

How are my rights affected and how do I stand taking this back and quoting the sales of goods act???

Thanks

Chris

DSR is wonderful :)

Jan 3, 2011
When did you get the PS3? Apparently Sony aren't the worst people to deal with in terms of getting consoles fixed.

BTW - saying

'Not even one helpful comment thanks!!! great site'

after waiting just :mad:three days:mad: - on a forum made up of individuals who receive no financial gain for helping others out isn't going to help your cause. Plus, your situation is a little unusual and you didn't even sound like you'd attempted to contact Carphone Warehouse or Sony yet.

I think most people would've gone to the company they got the product from and then included the response in their post FIRST instead of asking others before taking action.