BT Vision Problems

mikep72

Oct 5, 2010
I have BT Vision, Broadband and Telephone installed, however since 28th September there was a problem with the phone line. I rang BT up today and they have told me that the engineer will not be out until 13th of October. I find this unacceptable to have no services for 15 days off BT Vision. I have been on the phone to customer services countless times to no avail. I have just agreed another contract over the phone just before the trouble, I have signed nothing. Can I cancel my contract? Are BT Vison breaching their contract to me? Where do I stand? Please help.

Mary1

May 8, 2011
We had a similar issue with them and all we got out of them was to not be charged for the service during the period it was not working.

Unfortunately, these verbal contracts are as good as a written one and BT know it which is why they record the calls.

dantheman

May 14, 2011
Had big problems with BT ourselves, they have been an absolute nightmare to speak to you.

Everything takes so long and you get passed around call centres to different people having to explain the same issue.