Iphone 4 returned to vodafone...still no refund 2months later!!

110chris

Nov 4, 2010
Probably my worst ever experience with a phone network. I purchased the iPhone 4 online with vodafone for £169 which turned out to be faulty with no signal whatsoever. It took me over a month to finally get in touch with Vodafone's customer service team who agreed to refund me the initial £169 for the handset and the first 2 months line rental (£35).

I spoke to several managers over the phone, one which i recorded his reference number and name who arranged for a courier to pick my phone up and the refund would be in my account within 7-10 working days. This didnt happen. My phone was sent back on the 9th september 2010, i have been ringing there disgraceful customer services for the last month where i get transferred all over the place. I have then emailed their online logistics which appears to be the correct department.

I then contacted a Vodafone rep online from another trading standards site who assured me he can get the refund resolved. I am disappointed to say that the matter has not been resolved. I have been emailing Lee, (vodafone company rep) for the last month now. In 2 of his emails, he said that he has contacted some department and that i will recieve the money within 3-5 working days. He let me down. Now, i have asked for some advice on what i can do now as his approach has clearly not worked. He has ignored my last 2 emails.

I have the original delievery certificate of where the parcel was sent to. Does anybody know what i can do now. To clarify, i sent my phone back to vodafone from their arranged courier over 2 months ago and was promised a refund and havent got it.

Please help.