unscruplious training agencies

Errol

Nov 19, 2010
Any advice on where I can go to get rid of an unscrupulous IT training company who are claiming that I own them money? I made the mistake of signing a contract and paid a balance for my training. Within a month, after visiting their center for the second and last time and the way i was treated appalling I decided it wasn't for me and I did not finish the course and had to discontinue. After the unprofessional way I was being spoken to and the threats of saying that I owe them money over the phone and through mail I contacted them again and was asked to write a letter and address it to the 'directors' to let them know again that I wish to discontinue. I did so and I heard nothing from them ever since. That was three years ago. Now I have the same people on my case again claiming I owe them large sums of money. Can anyone give me advise on this situation please? I own no property and have a low paid job. Aside from that I had to discontinue due to circumstances and have not benefited at all from there services but they seem more interested in getting money from me even through I never completed the training.