Do not order from Blind Corner

crista_galli

Aug 3, 2010
In my case they never delivered the goods. I have ordered some replacement slats and it said their preferred method of payment was bank transfer. I have used Nochex instead, paying on a Thursday. Next Wednesday I called to get a confirmation of payment. They confirmed but said they could not find my order. I placed the order again with the guy on the phone and he assured me I would have it on Friday. It's been a week and nothing.
Next step is calling the guy again, which will be on Monday so I'll keep you posted.

However, I strongly believe it is a scam as I thought it was funny there was no delivery charge and that he couldn't find an order placed online. If nothing is resolved I'll have to go to the police. In the meantime, You guys should know about it. Luckily, my quote was quite low (the cheapest place on the internet, which would make sense I guess).

crista_galli

Aug 3, 2010
Hey there,

My slats are here and they are very nice actually. The company is not a scam (silly me), just very bad service.
They've told me the slats would be sent through post, however they were sent with a courier. That's actually better, but they failed to notify me of this or give me the tracking number. The courier called when nobody was home and didn't leave a note. I suppose they were called by Blind Corner to redeliver after me notifying Nochex. On the same morning they were delivered I was on the phone with the same guy that kept on saying they were sent through post and does not have a tracking number (???).

Anyway, problem fixed, an hour later the courier came with the slats.

Won't be ordering again from them, that's for sure, although they are cheap and the blinds are nice...