Last resort

spikeyhead

Dec 13, 2010
Hi all. I am new to this forum as I only came across it accidentally on net. However I thought I'd give it a try as I had almost given up hope on settling an issue I had with a mobile phone contract. The business contract was sold to me via an intermediary company representing the host service provider. To cut to the chase, I was promised credits to my account for the duration of the first 12 months. As to date, 12 months down the line I have not received any credits. I have written to them several times, sent emails and phoned many times and still nothing has been done. I have copies of all my correspondence with them. I have even threatened to go to legal action via a recorded letter. Additionally I am also being charged for data usage which, after listening to the original telephone conversations while opening the account, clearly is unclear as to what I am paying for. I was going to try and close the contract without incurring any charges etc by claiming that they, the company, have clearly 'breached' the contract by not supplying me with the goods as signed for. However I have been totally unsuccessful in finding any good legal advice about this. Any help or suggestions would be most helpful. Many thanks for reading. :mad: