What do i do?

robisok

Dec 27, 2010
I recently bought a Blackberry curve for my partner as a christmas present from PHONES FOR YOU as a brand new item total cost £150, anyway the day arrived she opened her present to find that the SIM had already been activated and used and numbers from an unknown person where already installed on the phone. I took the item to my local branch in Thanet and had a very rude responce (it took me 20 mins to actually speak to the manager when he could be bothered to come and speak to us). Anyway the outcome was phone our customer services number to sort this problem as the phone was bought online. My question is does any of this break any laws as the phone was bought as brand new and it clearly has been used before and what should i do about this matter? Thankyou for any help in advance.:)

NB Roofing

Dec 20, 2010
If the phone was brought online you have a certain cooling off period where you are well within your rights to send the item back . I belive this is 14 days,If you are within your time the only bit you will forfiet is the postage.

Hope that helps.