Save Money on iPad, iPhones & Electronics!

Maria Brooks

Jan 8, 2011
Hi I just got a Apple iPad for only £300 from this website - www. blrdeals. co. uk they are very good and offering eletronicals at almost half the price. They have the latest mobile phones and laptops , ipads, tablet pcs the work.
Great way to save money for students!!

rocknet

Jan 13, 2011
Hi, can you provide reassurance as I was thinking of using these people but was a bit weary as they seem too good to be true??

Was your iPad genuine and in a sealed box?

Ragards

Jason

Maria Brooks

Jan 8, 2011
Hi, I don't actually work or am anything to do with the company, I just post savings on items when I see them. But I have ordered a ipad from them and it was sealed and just as described, item tooks 9 days to arrive. So I'd say they are genuine but expect long delievery because the items so cheap. But they do state this on item description and term conditions so in fairness they are in line with Consumer Acts

rocknet

Jan 13, 2011
How did you pay? what was the communication like? all seems a bit sketchy to me and the website looks a bit unprofessional

Maria Brooks

Jan 8, 2011
Hi,

Yeah their a small company and the site has been rebranded but it's better now but still doesn't have that edge I get what you mean. They aren't sketchy they're a sole trader so legally they don't have to disclose information that say Vodafone do.

I think their new site is better..the communication was excellent and I paid via Bank Transfer as I wanted rapid delievery. Everything went through phone and the iPad was great.

darrenhunteresq

Jan 13, 2011
I'm looking to get an iPad and am after a cheap deal but not sure whether to use this site or not. Wouldn't mind hearing a few more recommendations first.

Ali Shah

Jan 20, 2011
I bought a HTC Desire from these guys and it said 5 days delievery. Was dispatched 1 hour after my order. I have to say The site did put me off but there customer service is exceptional, and they have knowledge of Trading Standard Laws, Consumer acts and they really give value for money. I have since bought another iPhone 4 from then which was also amazing and am now waiting to buy their latest deal a Toshiba Laptop for £300 whcih loosk amazing furhter

Maria Brooks

Jan 8, 2011
Yeah they're prices were so low they did. But I just got a great MacBook from Deal Universe! The Number 1 Site on the Internet for High Quality Electronics at Cheap Prices! these guys are great and if you buy in bulk they offer discounts. I bought 6 iPhone 4s from them for £1000 and sold them for £5000 at my husbands sunday market. You can really make money with them. And they use Google checkout. You just have to make sure your looking around but Deal Universe are fantastic

trickygj

May 31, 2010
Cheshire
www.richardgjohnson.co.uk
It seems that the two highly 'recommended' websites have now disappeared. I'm not sure that these super cheap, here today gone tomorrow sites are what we should be promoting . This is after all a consumer website helping people who have been scammed by such sites?????

DavidBlack

May 22, 2015
Thanks for these mate, just saved myself a few quid :)

if you have any more please keep them coming, i'm sure there will be a few grateful people out there.