life insurance

magda

Jan 10, 2011
Can anyone recommend life insurance provider?I am healthy, young person, non-smoker.
Big thanks.

TheBen

Jan 22, 2011
Can anyone recommend life insurance provider?I am healthy, young person, non-smoker.
Big thanks.
What is the estimated amount of money your are wishing to spend on insurance? I mean I've got life insurance which is really good, however, is quite expensive :(

guydoesit

May 3, 2011
try money supermarket or somewhere like that to compare the companies before you buy anything.

Mary1

May 8, 2011
You should contact an independent insurance broker as price is not everything when it comes to protecting your family.

Mary1

May 8, 2011
Their seem to be google links to some life insurance comparison sites at the bottom of my last post lol.

jim11

Feb 14, 2012
At the risk of resurrecting an old thread, there didn't seem to be an answer to your question.

You have the following choices:

- Use an already trusted provider (such as your bank)

- Use a broker in person
There's plenty of these types of places in town/cities (though you may have to book an appointment) these are people who compare the market for you to provide the best quote for your criteria (taking in account age, cover needed ect)

- Use an online broker
Again there's loads of these sites that allow you to compare
policies by filling in a short form check a site out such as lifeinsurancestore.co.uk or simply Google.

Good-luck!

Jim

wentworthfs

Oct 10, 2012
Life insurance is relatively cheap, if you are young you can get cheap life insurance including critical illness cover, and this is a much more comprehensive type of policy. I would recommend seeking independent advice from an insurance broker to ensure the policy best suits your circumstances, they can even have the policies written in trust so it is paid to the right people at the right time.

Peter123

Oct 30, 2012
I spent a lot of time shopping around a few months ago when I was looking into life insurance and found that it was the brokers that were able to obtain the best rates. The reason for this is that they are flexible with the commission they take for the policies. (This in turn affects the premium).

Hope this is of use.

Pete

wentworthfs

Oct 10, 2012
Pete you are correct, speak to an insurance broker who can advise on a range of protection products for you, they will discuss your individual circumstances (something you won;t get from the web or your bank manager) they'll tailour the products to suit your demands and needs and the premiums to your affordability.