Motorola Milestone

astronut101

Feb 8, 2011
Hello all,
first post so please be kind.

In March last year, I purchased a new mobile contract with Orange, through mobiles.co.uk, and with that contract I received a new phone, the Motorola Milestone.
In October, I had problems with phone that needed repairing. I sent the phone as requested by Motorola, to their repair company. The phone was repaired and returned, the process taking about 14days total.
Within 5 minutes of receiving the phone back, the same fault developed. Contacted Motorola who said to said the phone back again.
Never done this immediately as the phone is a PDA type device and I need it for work. Anyway, eventually sent the phone back over 2 weeks ago and have not yet received it back. Motorola said it is still being looked at despite them stating that the I can expect the repair to be undertaken in 5 days. The phone has been in for repair for 10% of its life and I'm stuck with paying for a mobile contract when I do not have a phone to use.
Where do I stand? Can I request a replacement? Can I expect any recourse for the mobile phone tariff? What about the postage costs?
Any advise gratefully received.
Many thanks

Astro