fautly samsung 50inch bull****

smart1

Mar 10, 2011
to start i brought a samsung 50 3d tv just under 3 months ago and it was working fine till one evening i had a big black line go though the screen then it went dead, checked the fuse's and they were fine , brought the tv with the proof of purchase back to (COMET) and i stated i wanted and refund no ifs buts of maybe's due to the short length of time ive had the tv, they were about as helpfull as a my 90 yearold grandmother ... the end result was they told me i would have to have a tech guy come round and look at it to assess that it was a manufacturing fault or not they on that basis if it was i would get a refund , so i thought ok ,a few days later the chap turned up i was expecting a guy with tools and the like to open and assess what was wrong , all i got was a tool who took serial numbers and said it would have to be repaired .. no refund no replace no nothing , im now by this point getting really pisses off as he said it could take upto 4 weeks. Ive been told by consumer direct that there has been a manufacturing fualt with these tvs and comet has had loads of returns , on this basis i think im entiteled to my money back as i dont want the same problem again , im now waiting for a reply from a letter ive sent stating if i dont get my money back in full it will be going to court end ov... hopefully it wont go that far , but when you think if it did comet would end up paying harf the price of the tv in solicitor fees so not worth it .....

im sick of comet and im not going there again the guy who sold me the tv was a total A hole , why i even brought it i dont no?????:mad: