What is my rights after booking a online flight

Ken23

Mar 16, 2011
I made a online booking on the 12th March for flight for my family and myself to Kota Kinabalu in Malaysia paid in full & received confirmation, PNR No & Booking No from Flightcatchers i called them on the 14th March as my e-ticket had not arrived they told me if i wanted it i would have to pay them almost another £300 or they would not send it reason they said was Malaysian Airlines was demanding extra money before they would issue ticket.

I called M/Airways they denied that they had asked for any money and were very helpful trying to get it sorted for me but they had to give up as they were not getting any where with them.

Apparently this is one of many trick this company pulls to extract extra money after bookings are paid and confirmed its put in such a way you feel you should pay up there customer service is totally useless they push you from one to another and never call back its a centre in Islamabad somewhere you cant even understand what they are talking about.

I have all the emails and records of phone conversations i spent 2 days trying to get this sorted without any success i checked their reviews and i wish i had done it before i made the booking as hardly anyone has a good word for them many stories the same as mine.
I would appreciate any help you can give its been a very distressing experience and on the strength of their confirmation we booked onward flights.
Eventually they offered to refund my money but i would much prefer the tickets as if i have to rebook its going to cost me a lot more can i hold them to the booking.