Faulty IPhone after 1 week

louisbella2008

Apr 15, 2011
Hi
I am hoping you can help me. I ordered an I phone through carphone warehouse on a Vodaphone 24 month contract last Monday, it was delivered the next day and I charged the phone fully and overnight before use.

My Iphone is now not holding its charge I have to leave it on charge all day for it to keep its charge. This is without me texting or making calls from it, the battery is not lasting and I dont think this is acceptable.

I called Carphone Warehouse yesterday to advise them of this and they told me I was only entitled to change it for a refurbished Iphone? I explained that I did not want another Iphone or any other phone from them and that I wanted to return the phone and sim card to them.

They told me I cant do that and that there is nothing else I can do? Is this correct, I was always on the understanding if something was faulty within 28 days you were entitled to a return or exchange?

Can anyone advise? Before I go to Carphone Warehouse I really want to know what I am talking about so they dont make me keep the phone??

Many Thanks in Advance
Kathryn