Crownserviceuk

rangeelaraja

May 10, 2011
Please be aware that FLIGHTZONEUK AND CROWNSERVICEUK is a fraud travel agent operating from 275 northolt road, south harrow, middlesex. ha2 8hx. I have recently become their victim, i did a google search for cheap airline tickets to pakistan and their name came up, i contacted them via the no. given on their website 0207-193-0250 and booked my flight for family of 5 people, the consultant asked me to pay via bank trasnfer in roder to get tickets issued, i offered to pay by credit card, they said it will incur a charge of 2.5% and will take longer for ticekts to be issued as company will verify credit card etc. hence he talekd me into maiing a bank transfer. I called them next day asking for PNR no. to confirm tickets had been issued, however they said there is delay in getting tickets issued as their supplier is having problems of sorts.. 3 days passed like this and no tickets, i began to get worried at this point, however i had received a receit confirming full payment, and emails to confirm that tickets will b issued in 72 hours, howver this period had lapsed and when i called them again, when they heard my name they put me on hold and after 10minutes holding the call got disconnected, i dialled again and they kept disconnecting it. i was very worried at this point, so i did a google search for this company's name and added scam next to it, and my god, there were so many reviews for this company. i cannot described i awful i felt after going thru these reviews by other victims of this scam, and i knew at this point i had also become a victim. I HAVE NOW LEARNED THAT FLIGHTZONEUK IS ONLY A TRADE NAME, THE COMPANY IS CALLED CROWN SERVICE UK LTD. AND IS REGISTERED AS AN ACTIVE COMPANY AT THE COMPANIES HOUSE IN ENGLAND. since then i have made official complain to actionfraud on 03001232040 who are the online investigation wing for the police, i contacted consuemr direct who have recommended that i take the small claims procedure to get my money back, and i have also contacted civil aviation autority on 0207-4536424 who are aware of this company, and are not renewing their ATOL licence, until they resolve all outstanding complaints against them, but CAA canno tgive a time frame for when can they start refund procedure. I would urge other victims to contact the three bodies i have mentioned, and make sure actionfraud give u a crime reference no. relting to ure complain.
IT HAS RECENTLY COME TO MY KNOWLEDGE THAT THE SCAMMERS HAVE OPENED UP A NEW LTD. COMPANY BY NAME OF CROWNSERVICEINN AND TEL:02081331444, PLEASE DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM THEM EITHER, THEY WANT U TO PAY BY BANK TRANSFER, WHICH IS NOT COVERED UNDER ANY KIND OF INSURANCE. U WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET A REFUND FROM URE BANK OR THE SCAMMERS THEMSELVES