Crownservice inn

rangeelaraja

May 10, 2011
Crownserviceinn is a fake travel agent, they have previously robbed mahy people using other names such as crownserviceuk ltd, flightzoneuk and avon travel, on their website they have their address as follows: 275 northolt road, south harrow, middx. Before u pay, just go and visit this place,, u will not find it.. Reason, its actually a mobile phone shop, its not a travel agent at all, its a fraud, thats why the scamemrs have given this address, so people visit them and dont find them, also they always want u to pay by bank transfer, no other method is acceptable to them, they say its the fastest method of payment (this is the only truth that comes out fromt hem) yes its fastest method, but its also the most unsecured method in terms of claiming your money back (eg a refund) if somehting goes wrong, cos your own bank will say to u, bank transfer is same as paying sum1 cash, and its not covered under any insurance policy, of any kind. Then after paying them using bank transfer u will ask ureself,,, hmm this is why they were insisting on me paying by bank transfer/cash cos its not covered under any form of insurance whatsoever.. I have been a victim, my advice is pelase pelase do not pay them, do not buy tickets from them, they appear as genuine but they r not, even the atol license no. They give u is expired, they r not registered with c.a.a.uk only deal with people who r atol registered which these scammers are not... Ask them u want to come into their office and pay them in cash.. They will not agree.. They wills ay ok sir u can come, and hang up the fone, cos they r not at the adress they say they r supposed to be... Avoid avoid...at any cost..

BABA01

Jul 15, 2011
Cheapflightsandtickets(Madre Travel Crownservice inn)

hi guys i ma also victim of these well organised criminals very well trained fraudsters. now they have established the new website and doing same fraud with innocent people as they were doing before they pretend that they do not belong to them but i have checked with companies house and managed to get their address which is 221-225 TEMPLE HOUSE STATION ROAD HARROW HA1 2TH
they are operating 2 companies from there madre travel and crownserviceinn ltd and their phone no is 02070978975. when you call to book they will email you your itinerary and ask you pay in to barclays account which is sort code 20-38-83 and account 93159442 and belong to crown service inn ltd same technique as flightzone and crown service uk ltd that they were asking customers to pay in madre travel ltd's account and then run away. crownserviceinn was registered with companies house on april 08 2011 and not registered with ATOL same with madre tarvel however they register with companies house since july 2010. director of crownserviceinn ltd Uttam Amataya was once secretary in crwon service uk ltd and director of Madre Travel Sanoj Chitrakar is son of Anisha chitrarkar director of crown service uk ltd which is in liquidation now. i strongly beleive that these criminals are using fake names and fake identities to disguise their true picture. someone can visit their station road office and make secret film and post it on youtube so everyone can see their true faces.

Aggielee

Jul 25, 2011
OMG I have just been a victim of this fraudster also known as

Flightzoneuk, Crown Service uk, Madre Travel ltd ,cheapflight ticket .co.uk and cheapflightshop.co.uk.

They are the same people.......I am advicing everyone who has been a victim to anouce this every where on social network eg Facebook in able to stop this criminals / fraudsters.

please contact : actionfraud.org.uk. / 03001232040 To report asap. They are counting the number of people who has been a victim in able to investigate this people( animals).

You can also go to their secret newly website they have establised online to add your comment on how you feel ( travelma.wordpress.com) their new contact 02088194969...........

Lets all help each other bring this people to justice ............be warned share this as much as you can every where in the world until they drop to hell

rangeelaraja

May 10, 2011
madre travel ltd

well, my situation is that I have now received the £2430 that i paid flighzoneuk via madre travel ltd. in early april, and in june i received a fonecall from the refunds guy and he said that flightzone are no longer in operation and they used madre travel to account details to deceive people, and he offered me the opportunity to get my refund back which i gladly took, i can also confirm that their refunds manager who is trying to contact the genuine victims of flightzoneuk scam is a sincere person, he contacted me himself, and was very helpful in arranging a refund back for me, so any1 who has paid into madre travel needs to contact the refunds manager ands explain ure situation to him eg. when u paid and how much u paid etc... and iam convinced he will do his best to refund the money.. this has certainly been my experience with madre travel.. not entirely sure why flightzone uk used madre travel account to scam people.. but my advice to victims is to get in touch with madre travel and seek ure refund directly from them

rangeelaraja

May 10, 2011
Crownserviceinn is a fake travel agent, they have previously robbed mahy people using other names such as crownserviceuk ltd, flightzoneuk and avon travel, on their website they have their address as follows: 275 northolt road, south harrow, middx. Before u pay, just go and visit this place,, u will not find it.. Reason, its actually a mobile phone shop, its not a travel agent at all, its a fraud, thats why the scamemrs have given this address, so people visit them and dont find them, also they always want u to pay by bank transfer, no other method is acceptable to them, they say its the fastest method of payment (this is the only truth that comes out fromt hem) yes its fastest method, but its also the most unsecured method in terms of claiming your money back (eg a refund) if somehting goes wrong, cos your own bank will say to u, bank transfer is same as paying sum1 cash, and its not covered under any insurance policy, of any kind. Then after paying them using bank transfer u will ask ureself,,, hmm this is why they were insisting on me paying by bank transfer/cash cos its not covered under any form of insurance whatsoever.. I have been a victim, my advice is pelase pelase do not pay them, do not buy tickets from them, they appear as genuine but they r not, even the atol license no. They give u is expired, they r not registered with c.a.a.uk only deal with people who r atol registered which these scammers are not... Ask them u want to come into their office and pay them in cash.. They will not agree.. They wills ay ok sir u can come, and hang up the fone, cos they r not at the adress they say they r supposed to be... Avoid avoid...at any cost..
---------------------------------------------------------------------

well, my situation is that I have now received the £2430 that i paid flighzoneuk via madre travel ltd. in early april, and in june i received a fonecall from the refunds guy and he said that flightzone are no longer in operation and they used madre travel to account details to deceive people, and he offered me the opportunity to get my refund back which i gladly took, i can also confirm that their refunds manager who is trying to contact the genuine victims of flightzoneuk scam is a sincere person, he contacted me himself, and was very helpful in arranging a refund back for me, so any1 who has paid into madre travel needs to contact the refunds manager ands explain ure situation to him eg. when u paid and how much u paid etc... and iam convinced he will do his best to refund the money.. this has certainly been my experience with madre travel.. not entirely sure why flightzone uk used madre travel account to scam people.. but my advice to victims is to get in touch with madre travel and seek ure refund directly from them

trickygj

May 31, 2010
Cheshire
www.richardgjohnson.co.uk
I have taken up on this thread only because I investigate companies. What I would add is that it seems Mrs Sarswati, Mr Anoj, Anisha and Sanoj CHITRAKAR are all related to each other. They all have addresses a stone throw from each other in the same postcode area HA2. Sanoj is the only director of Madre Travel Ltd which is again registered in the same postcode area. The Chitrakar's all seem to be registered at at least one address (they live together?). The company address of Madre Travel is Temple House on Station Road. These are serviced offices. Sanoj Chitrakar DOB 15/4/1991 is the only director. If he is indeed returning refunds that is good and well but he may have other reasons for returning deposits! None of it looks good and these people need some serious investigation to unravel what is going on.

asamankese

Oct 20, 2011
Cheap flights shop and Crown service inn

I made the same transfer for the amount of £525 in July 2011, I did not get my ticket that was promised by so call Allen. I am still waiting for my refund and will appreciate any advice

asamankese

Oct 20, 2011
well, my situation is that I have now received the £2430 that i paid flighzoneuk via madre travel ltd. in early april, and in june i received a fonecall from the refunds guy and he said that flightzone are no longer in operation and they used madre travel to account details to deceive people, and he offered me the opportunity to get my refund back which i gladly took, i can also confirm that their refunds manager who is trying to contact the genuine victims of flightzoneuk scam is a sincere person, he contacted me himself, and was very helpful in arranging a refund back for me, so any1 who has paid into madre travel needs to contact the refunds manager ands explain ure situation to him eg. when u paid and how much u paid etc... and iam convinced he will do his best to refund the money.. this has certainly been my experience with madre travel.. not entirely sure why flightzone uk used madre travel account to scam people.. but my advice to victims is to get in touch with madre travel and seek ure refund directly from them[/QUOTE]

asamankese

Oct 20, 2011
what is the name of the manager? I am still trying to find out since I was not given any name nor address

well, my situation is that I have now received the £2430 that i paid flighzoneuk via madre travel ltd. in early april, and in june i received a fonecall from the refunds guy and he said that flightzone are no longer in operation and they used madre travel to account details to deceive people, and he offered me the opportunity to get my refund back which i gladly took, i can also confirm that their refunds manager who is trying to contact the genuine victims of flightzoneuk scam is a sincere person, he contacted me himself, and was very helpful in arranging a refund back for me, so any1 who has paid into madre travel needs to contact the refunds manager ands explain ure situation to him eg. when u paid and how much u paid etc... and iam convinced he will do his best to refund the money.. this has certainly been my experience with madre travel.. not entirely sure why flightzone uk used madre travel account to scam people.. but my advice to victims is to get in touch with madre travel and seek ure refund directly from them[/QUOTE]

rajkumar

Jan 1, 2012
Hi guys this is the true address for Flightzoneuk, Crown Service uk, Madre Travel ltd ,cheapflight ticket .co.uk and cheapflightshop.co.uk, go and get them before they run
they are simply fraudsters.

4 HARLINGTON ROAD
EAST FELTHAM, MIDDLESEX
TW14 0AB

GhjOmr

May 15, 2017
Orin Flights Limited

I have taken up on this thread only because I investigate companies. What I would add is that it seems Mrs Sarswati, Mr Anoj, Anisha and Sanoj CHITRAKAR are all related to each other. They all have addresses a stone throw from each other in the same postcode area HA2. Sanoj is the only director of Madre Travel Ltd which is again registered in the same postcode area. The Chitrakar's all seem to be registered at at least one address (they live together?). The company address of Madre Travel is Temple House on Station Road. These are serviced offices. Sanoj Chitrakar DOB 15/4/1991 is the only director. If he is indeed returning refunds that is good and well but he may have other reasons for returning deposits! None of it looks good and these people need some serious investigation to unravel what is going on.
They are doing fraud again with "Orin Flights" company name. talking to people with fake names. check them on google.
Sarah is one of the staff who is actually Sarswati Chitrakar(Director of the company). They will ask you for bank transfer as a payment method and on this address they have small mobile registered on Anoj man Chitrakar. shop Director of the company Sarswati Chitrakar is big fraud and doing travel fraud from many years on different company names. You can check her name on google and you can see company house website that she is linked with different travel companies in past. This all Chitrakar family is fraud, Anoj man Chitrakar, Sanoj Chitrakar, Anisha Chitrakar. I dont know what kind of low life people do frauds on their children's name. like they previously had companies with sanoj (son) and anisha(daughter)
Dont buy tickets from them and report them to action fraud.

TonyWhite

Jan 15, 2022
I love to travel, but my tourist passport was coming to an end, and this upset me very much, because I needed to renew it in a short time. I didn't know where to do it, but a friend advised me to visit this website. I was very pleased, the company quickly helped me with my problem.