Crownserviceuk

rangeelaraja

May 10, 2011
Crownserviceinn is a fake travel agent, they have previously robbed mahy people using other names such as crownserviceuk ltd, flightzoneuk and avon travel, on their website they have their address as follows: 275 northolt road, south harrow, middx. Before u pay, just go and visit this place,, u will not find it.. Reason, its actually a mobile phone shop, its not a travel agent at all, its a fraud, thats why the scamemrs have given this address, so people visit them and dont find them, also they always want u to pay by bank transfer, no other method is acceptable to them, they say its the fastest method of payment (this is the only truth that comes out fromt hem) yes its fastest method, but its also the most unsecured method in terms of claiming your money back (eg a refund) if somehting goes wrong, cos your own bank will say to u, bank transfer is same as paying sum1 cash, and its not covered under any insurance policy, of any kind. Then after paying them using bank transfer u will ask ureself,,, hmm this is why they were insisting on me paying by bank transfer/cash cos its not covered under any form of insurance whatsoever.. I have been a victim, my advice is pelase pelase do not pay them, do not buy tickets from them, they appear as genuine but they r not, even the atol license no. They give u is expired, they r not registered with c.a.a.uk only deal with people who r atol registered which these scammers are not... Ask them u want to come into their office and pay them in cash.. They will not agree.. They wills ay ok sir u can come, and hang up the fone, cos they r not at the adress they say they r supposed to be... Avoid avoid...at any cost..