Beware!!! Sidcup builder beware!!!

Trp2408

Jan 31, 2011
There is a building company based in Sidcup, which operates in a very devious, underhanded way when requested to give a quote, He can never quite get to a fixed quote for the work requested, and IS NOT forthcoming about HIDDEN CHARGES loves sending lots of mail stating what he calls his terms and conditions, This builder has caused
me no end of grief, because I did not give him the work. BEWARE DO NOT SIGN ANY FORM OF CONTRACT with this company. The operate around Sidcup/Bromley
SE London, and Kent. Please feel free to contact me via my e-mail, and I will only be to pleased to name this SCUMMY OUTFIT...:mad:

waribai

Jun 11, 2011
There is a building company based in Sidcup, which operates in a very devious, underhanded way when requested to give a quote, He can never quite get to a fixed quote for the work requested, and IS NOT forthcoming about HIDDEN CHARGES loves sending lots of mail stating what he calls his terms and conditions, This builder has caused
me no end of grief, because I did not give him the work. BEWARE DO NOT SIGN ANY FORM OF CONTRACT with this company. The operate around Sidcup/Bromley
SE London, and Kent. Please feel free to contact me via my e-mail, and I will only be to pleased to name this SCUMMY OUTFIT...:mad:

Who is this builder? Please let me know so I can avoid him!

thelegalizer

Jan 18, 2012
Wow this seems to be a massive scam. I'm currently working on a new BBC show called The Legalizer and will definitely make sure we look into this...