Hello everyone

yoosn

Jun 9, 2011
I have a problem,i bought a new motherboard from a company I will not mention thier name yet as i have given them a last chance to deal with the situation,so it is only fare that i do not mention thier name yet...The problem has arisen and i do not know my rights as regards what to do in this situation...They have refused to return the mother board that i have bought from them.And they have not offered any advice on what i should do...about the mother board.....i paid £104 for this mother board...when i bought it in january...i had to wait to buy the CPU,The ram,and then it was suggested fro me to buy a new power supple by the sam company,So i have spent over £600 pounds with this company....Becaue it took a few months to buy all the other components this ment that i had to wait to open the mother board scoket to put the CPU in...On doing this i noticed that a pin in the socket was either bent and something was missing or had fallen off...So I took a photo and zoomed in on my computer to get a close up...and the pin in question does look different from the others in that it looks like a bobble has come off the end...I sent these to the company and it took a month to deal with my issue...and the mother board has a years warranty it says on the company site...I explained to them about the delay in my putting the mother board into the computer..and so i only noticed the problem when i opende the motherboard CPU socket to place the CPU In....They have told me that they can not offer a refund or replacement...Now i have a £104 mother board and it has been a month and a half now and i still have not upgraded my computer...I have a dvd on how to build computers,static glove and a mat...to do the job properly..on the dvd it told me to be careful when putting the CPU in....I need any help to resolve this issue thank you...If they do not offer me a refund or replacement after the last email i sent them informing them that i am appauled at thier responce...and if it is not resolved by them giving me a refund or replacement...then i will have to go on forums online to set up reviews and complaints about their company....and the comsumer complaints board...
kind regards...