What could be an ideal gift on my cousin’s wedding?

charles

Nov 4, 2008
Hi everyone, I have my cousin’s wedding round the corner and I am just so confused on what would be an ideal gift for her. I have thought of jewelry, watches and all sorts of things. I just can’t make up my mind, so I would like you people to help me out in deciding a suitable gift. I know that you may need to know a person to decide better but just wanted to know your view of an ideal gift.

trunket

Nov 5, 2008
You said it, it is very important to know someone to make out what type of gift could impress them so that they would love it. I had my friends wedding a few days back and I had gifted her some designer jewelry which she loved. As far as your concern goes, you can check out different wedding resources that will broaden your mind on the wedding gifts market and then you can decide a better one from the available stuff.

sarah_9

Jun 1, 2009
www.bridaleverything.com
Hello,

Hey what about contemporary rhinestone jewelry set, they look so trendy and elegant i`m sure your cousin will love it.

Regards,
sarah_9

Bridal Shower Gifts
bridaleverything

frdjns74

Feb 18, 2009
My perfect gift would be something for both of them to keep, like my fave wedding gift was a decorative box to keep little momentos in and it had a guestbook so that everyone from the reception could write something in, I have been married 6 years this month and still look at this little box every now and again, they have some really nice ones in places like boots
:)

Georginazn

Apr 22, 2009
I am a bit surprised at jewellery suggestions, as I thought wedding pressies were to the couple?
If you know their taste bed linen and china are always useful and can be charming. I can't get enough lovely linen personally - white is safe and with a bit of lace, or broderie anglais can be divine.
If you followed Kirsty Allsop's last programme, the charm of something handmade is unbeatable in being unusual and high quality, whether its pottery, fire tongs, or textile.

Rachelle

Apr 25, 2009
Yes, linen is always lovely. I know a couple who were given a painting of their church or reception but it helped that the giver was a great artist! Something personal is always lovely if you can do it like that but otherwise I think people love receiving linen, glassware, fruit bowls, etc. All the old classics that everybody else thinks is boring but is really what most people really want!