New to the site

dazzharvey

Jul 28, 2011
I joined up because I have to possibly fight a small battle with 2 large corperations, Gonna read the forums to see if I can get more ammunition to fight my battle with. Not naming the people or companies here just yet incase i dont actually have a case but would like to know more about contracts to do with mobile phones, I have always been on 18 month contracts (this is my 3rd spell, previously I was on PAYG for 3 years with same company) yet now i seem to be 24 months on my account online even tho I have a receipt of purchurse with 18 months in print on it, when I questioned the shop they just said "oh it prints that all the time", to be fair the other chap in the shop seemed to agree with me but didnt have the authority to help at all - I hope I haven't broken any forum rules by discussing this here, I did a quick skim read of the rules and wanted to air my views as quickly as possible as today is my birthday and already i've been soaked to the skin with rain twice today and need to get cracking on with the rest of my day, thank you all for tuning in and any help is appreciated

thanks for your time

Darren Harvey

dazzharvey

Jul 28, 2011
An update on the latest... Went into the o2 shop today to get their take on my situation and they agreed with me about my contract however when i went into Tmobile shop, everything went fine until i produced the paperwork and she refused to help me, and was quite rude, I still dont have insurance documents, im on the wrong contract and I have written a letter at tmobile speaking of my disgust and i would like to know is if i can get some free legal advice from a solicitor or equivilant to help me at least get some closure on this