complete timing belt fitted now the problem need help

kezia932

Aug 3, 2011
i had a full timeing kit fitted by vauxhall ,the probelm i have is we broke down 30 miles from blackpool and got relayed back home the oil pump nut as worked lose and as caused the the new belt both lower and upper sprockets and the oil pump to get damaged a nut as come off the oil pump and vauxhall are saying its not there fault as this is not touched when putting the new belt on they also missed that the water pump as berring play on it .

vauxhall motors are feet in saying it not there fault .the car as done 55000miles with no history of faults it done 1400 miles and after the timeing belt was changed the nut came off the oil pump .and as caused all this damage to the total loss will run in to £800 as vauxhall as saying its not there fault but they would say this anyway .

you would expect a companey as big as them would atleast admit they have caused this i don't now how this nut as worked lose but it as .they won't even offer the parts for free only a discount of 15% on the new parts i think they could do a lot more than this due to he fact i paid £303 just to have the timeing belt done what can do to recover my losses .my wording may not sound right as i am dyslexic