Airborn Direct (Holiday Hero)

Aug 10, 2011
Dear all

I have reported this company to Trading Standards as they are trading illegally - advertising holidays, which by their own admission are not available. I ahve also complained to the Company Director, ABTA, ATOL, Ice Lolly.com - who are still advertising the holiday. If anyone would like a copy of the letter PM me and I will send it. Also written to watchdog about them. Please DO NOT BOOK a holiday with them if you value professionalism , courtesy and actually getting the holiday you booked.

airborndirect

Aug 11, 2011
Hi,

I just wanted to let you know about the service I have just received from one of your employees. We are so quick to complain these dayd that we should acknowledge good service.

The employee in question is XXXXXXX and her manner on the phone and her patience whilst booking our trip was a credit to your Company.

I have not used you before but will certainly do so again. If the service on the holiday is as good we will have a great time.

Many Thanks,

airborndirect

Aug 11, 2011
Dear XXXX,

Just wanted to thank you for all the hard work on my holiday booking - i know i am not always easy to deal with but you really found us a great deal. I dont unerstand why people are so negative toward agents - you simply found us something noone else could and at a decent price

thanks again

XXXXX