Need some ideas on gifts for wedding attendants.

tyer

Nov 8, 2008
Hello everybody, I have a wedding coming up of my close friend. We have taken care of all the arrangements but just one thing is left, suitable gifts for the attendants. We would like to have something given that would be remembered by them, coming on the monetary issue we would not like to make it expensive too. So, would like to get suggestions from you people to help me decide a gift for the guests.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
I was a usher at my cousins wedding and he gave us all engraved hip flasks. He gave them to us full of whiskey at the beginning of the day. It was kind of cool.

Tony

GlasgowGirl

Facilitator
Jul 22, 2008
I don't see how you can go wrong with a hip flash full of booze! Alternatively, what about a nice framed photo of all of the attendants together? Not sure if you also need to get something for bridesmaids as well as ushers etc, but if so then a simple silver or gold necklace would be appreciated by most people and not too expensive.

Rachelle

Apr 25, 2009
Really like the idea of the hip flasks. I like the idea of anything engraved really. It shows that some thought has gone into it.

jmacguire

Banned
Nov 17, 2011
hey,tyer. I think tony is right but I go with framed Photo of all of the attendants together with engraved hip flasks with full of whiskey. How about that?