Newbie saying Hi

Roderick

Aug 14, 2011
Hi I have just joined this site and would welcome some advice as to where it best to post the following information.

I initially contacted consumer direct in Jan 2010 to ask for help with getting a refund from a company called Simply Electronics.net who had taken £2200 from my account and refused to send goods without 'proof' I was who I said I was and wanted me to send copies of driving licence etc. My bank advised me not to and took this advice. I then contacted trading standards when my refund did not appear. The officer on the IOW was great and helped me get my money back. I had during this time started Youtube account and then a web site to 'out' this company and help others who found themselves in similar position as myself.

Now this year 2011 the story has taken a more darker twist. 1st of all the Hong Kong police have become involved and Canon have refused to service a camera it deems to be 'counterfeit' as the numbers on ID plates were incorrect. 2nd Ebay have been made aware that over 60% of all feedback for this company is false 'positives' generated by sales of less than $1

Thank you for reading my story

Rod Smith web master simplyelectronicsnot.webs