SCS problems !!!

julcan

Aug 25, 2011
I had a 3 piece delivered in Jan 2011 all was fine until the 4 seater sarted squeaking and the zip become difficult to open on a cushion. The company sent out an assesor who told us there is a manufacturing fault . The sofa 's base had broken requiring a new piece of wood, the zip needed replacing his advice was to leave it open, and thechair had a problem with the frame. I recieved a letter stating 'we have reviewed the upolsterers report and can confirm that his findings advise a repair is the most effective wat of resolution' and that it is covered for 12 months.
'way we advise you that due to the lenght of time you have had your furniture we as a retailer do have the right to carry out any repairs as necessary in view of this csn you contact customer care confirming that you wisdh scs to resolve your concerns should we not hear from you in the next 14 days we will assume that you no longer require our assistance'
Im not happy for the furniture to be repaired as it is only 8 months old, can anyone advise me please?

Pickle

Sep 12, 2011
Due to the length of time you have had the item the retailer has every right to repair the items rather than replace or refund.