HSBC bank.

woo

Sep 5, 2011
I need help. I have a loan with HSBC bank and sadly due to me not working and being disabled my loan payments were behind. I had the usual phone calls and letters you would expect. I spoke to HSBC on this occasion and was told that if I paid £208.00 pound now and made payments on time of £105.20 each month they would put the over due payments at the back of my loan. I said I would try to get the money up together and ring them back as soon as I had it. I contacted members of my family and no one could help so I went to a church friend who offered to help. I rang the bank and told them I had the money. I paid it and made my monthly payments on time. So as far as I was concerned that was that. I got a phone call yesterday (Sunday afternoon) and was told that 3 months ago I was given the wrong advice and that they were not going to put the payments behind. I asked her to check that they had it written that thats what they had said and she said yes it was all there in black and white but it was wrong. I was devisated and cried all night. I am now at a lose as to what I can do. I am just a small fish in a very very big tank. What should I do.
Kind regards
Woo.