Boots Meal Deal

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Boots have a great offer on for sandwiches - £2.99 (£3.49 in London) for a sandwich, drink and a snack. This includes Innocent Smoothies which normally cost nearly £2 each - usually it comes out at about half price and if you have a Boots advantage card you get your sixth free every month plus the points!

Do you know of any other great lunch offers?

Jez

Consumer
Jun 14, 2008
I went to a boots today and they were sold out by 1230 : ( Btw no Innocent Smoothies now just Boots own and Tropicana

GlasgowGirl

Facilitator
Jul 22, 2008
Yes, meal deals are a good deal for lunch - although actually, I sometimes think they make me spend more than I would otherwise have done. Normally I only buy a sandwich for lunch, which is rarely more than £2.00, but because I know that Boots do the meal deal offer, I always end up buying a drink and snack as well.

Re: other good lunch offers, lots of restaurants do very good deals at lunchtime. Abode, a relatively posh restaurant in Glasgow, does two courses plus a glass of wine for about a tenner - bargain!

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Boots have a great offer on for sandwiches - £2.99 (£3.49 in London) for a sandwich, drink and a snack. This includes Innocent Smoothies which normally cost nearly £2 each - usually it comes out at about half price and if you have a Boots advantage card you get your sixth free every month plus the points!

Do you know of any other great lunch offers?
They seem to have stopped the sixth meal free offer : ( Still only costs £2.99 outside London though : )

mlewis09

Aug 15, 2009
Scunthorpe
www.facebook.com
I saw in a Tesco Store recently that they are doing a meal deal on water, sandwich and crisps ... the only problem with this shop is all the sandwiches were reduced, so did not qualify for the meal deal.

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
A lot of people are doing these meal deals now, but I don't think anybody can beat Boots for value for money if you want something other than crisps and a fizzy drink i.e. the healthy option.

kimrh

Apr 24, 2009
I agree, Boots are definitely the healthiest (And best tasting!) I noticed Sainsburys have stopped their meal deals too now...

Essell

Oct 26, 2009
Boots are definitely the best value at £2.99 - in some places you can pay £3 for the sandwich alone! I do agree that you have to be quick, as there's little choice left after 12.30pm.