iphone 4

dub-step21

Oct 24, 2011
Hi i am new to this forum so i hope i have posted this in the right section. I have a iphone 4 which started displaying yellow bits in the corners of the screen and then just went off and would not power back up. I rang apple and spoke to a technician and he said it sounded like a hardware fault on the phone, he sent me out packaging and told me to post it off which i did. After 2 days i received a email stating that my phone was being returned unfixed. I received my phone and it had damage to it which was definitely not there when i sent it off. I got straight on the phone and wanted answers why my phone had been returned to me in this state, the answer i was given was that they received the phone like this and it did not happen in transit as when they received the phone to the warehouse the packaging was intact (although they can not provide me with pictures of the phone in the packaging when it entered the warehouse only provide me with pictures of my phone out of the packaging with the damage to the phone.) can anyone help me on what further action i can take?
thanks rhea