Glasgow area homeowners beware

cyberpunx

Oct 24, 2011
hi just like to give everyone a heads up. there is a company doing the rounds in glasgow just now called THERMAL ROOFLINE COATINGS 0141 530 5813. not very nice people do a very shoddy job mostly for pensioners , leave all the old gutters and facia uncollected . when i phoned to complain i got threatened basically. but those people do not scare me. beware of this company i went onto find out they are a disolved company from jan this year and still should not be trading. but they are.
so if you live in or around glasgow and paisley area beware.

thats THERMAL ROOFLINE COATINGS
also called thermal roof coatings( companies house ) but have had like 4 names in 5 year. ive got onto trading standards what else can i do for my parents both in 80's
they paid the full amount. £450 for about 2 gutters and thats cheap plastic fascia about 40 quids worth of that left it filthy with hand prints. absolute rip off merchants. and as ive said complain and get threatend.
so as i did not want to bring anymore trouble to my parents house i ate humble pie then (not now)
so please if you have any info on this company can you pass it onto me address for them anything i will go personally to them. just not at my parents.
or report them if you see them trading .