Virgin Media have charged me for late payment..

frankieccc

Dec 17, 2011
Hi,

My bank statement shows that I had enough money to pay the bill, the money actually came out before being returned with the message (RETURNED DD)

I did not find out about this until my flat mate received a letter (however we got this letter late..we live in a block and sometimes the postman cannot gain access to the building so the letter was written on saying "access denied')

I don't really know what to do about this. I have now been charged £10 for late payment and £5 for handling. I'm a student and don't have a landline and don't want to waste money on my mobile using an 0845 number. Does anyone know what I should do in this situation? I refuse to pay the £15, it was in no way through fault of my own.

trickygj

May 31, 2010
Cheshire
www.richardgjohnson.co.uk
frankieccc

There has obviously been some mix up somewhere.Unless you contact Virgin it will not sort itself out. You will have to find a way to contact them (email?) to explain the situation so you can find out from them what is wrong. Not sure what else you can do?

SimonEccles

Mar 15, 2012
Seems like a mistake, get in contact with Virgin Media and talk it out with them will be your best bet