Mis Sold towbar..

davelodge

Mar 19, 2012
Hi guys. I have just has a tow bar fitted to my car, i went through all the process of getting prices and narrowed it down to 2 places. I then spoke to the first company and they told me their system was a far better version as it had dedicated electrics and not bolt on electrics that the second company would supply, with this in mind i went for this version it cost £60 more but with the infomation they had given me i saw it as money well spent. So i had it fitted, the first time i went to use it the indicators didnt work so i had a closer look, only to find out that they had fitted the cheaper electric set with out telling me. Feeling a bit miffed like you do i went to see them only to be told that they had supplied and fitted a system which was suitable for my car, however this was not the system that i had been sold.:mad::mad: After going round in circles i asked them to take it off and i will go elsewhere, at this point they said that it would cost me £55, then the guy i had been talking to Steve started being really odd and saying that i had been talking to his brother, Mick who was never around and even when i phoned i was told that nobody called Steve worked there...."stay with me nearly finished".And due to personnel issue he wouldnt be there in the near future....:confused::confused: what?? how ?? do i go about getting this resolved, feel like the guy has talked up his product got a sale then put on the basic system and made an extra £60...tossa..any good ideas would be appreciated...finished.....thanks