Bright house

loulou

Jun 2, 2012
I bought a TV from brighthouse and it kept breaking. They eventually took it back and have given me a loaner until it gets fixed. This was 6 months ago and they now say it can’t be fixed so I’ve to keep the loaner. Problem is it’s not the same TV and is a piece of crap and I’m still paying it up. Can they do this or am I not entitled to a new TV :confused:.

Please, please help. Thanks.

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
You are entitled to a replacement TV of equal value and quality as the one you bought, if they cannot repair it, they have no choice but to give you a suitable replacement or refund, stick with this one and please keep us updated, this company is not on my list of favourites and for what you pay, you should expect exemplory service.

If you have any further problems, please shout

kizzie

Jun 3, 2012
:confused:
I bought a TV from brighthouse and it kept breaking. They eventually took it back and have given me a loaner until it gets fixed. This was 6 months ago and they now say it can’t be fixed so I’ve to keep the loaner. Problem is it’s not the same TV and is a piece of crap and I’m still paying it up. Can they do this or am I not entitled to a new TV :confused:.

Please, please help. Thanks.
hi lou im a newbe so.can i ask u did u pay more then a3rd on yr tv.plz