Roxio Easy VHS to DVD

Jorumian

Facilitator
Sep 1, 2008
Birkenhead
I think this is one of the best releases I have heard of in a long time.

I am sure, like me, a great many people have stacks of VHS video tapes but perhaps only an older video to watch them on. Well now Roxio have released Easy VHS to DVD A software and hardware application that allows you to transfer all your older VHS tapes onto DVD.

Roxio Launches Easy VHS to DVD: PRNewswire Business News - MSN Money

My only concern would be the piracy issue... However I believe if you are making a copy of something you legitimately own for your own use, then there are no copyrights rules infringed. I am sure someone here will point out if that is incorrect.

I'll certainly be considering getting this. I have a stack of old videos's that I would love to get transferred onto DVD so I can watch them again.

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
It is quite cheap too on Amazon, but I guess if you did buy it assuming you are like me you wouldn't get round to spending all the hours converting all those old videos

Jorumian

Facilitator
Sep 1, 2008
Birkenhead
Just read a quick review of this on Amazon and it doesn't look that impressive based on what the reviewer said...

There's little point in me getting it if I can't transfer the legally bought videos I have onto DVD for my own use due to t he copy protection issues.

Shame