expedition hardware.co.uk WARNING TO ALL...

simonclimb

Jul 20, 2012
I recently bought a climbing helmet from this website. I wish I had googled the website before I bought it, as several other unfortunate people have had a similar experience. The item was listed on the website as the new version of this helmet. It was the cheapest around so I bought it. A week later, the older model arrived through the post. I returned this immediately for a full refund. All of my phone calls were ignored and I was unable to leave a voicemail. The person who runs this website responded to my first email and offered a new version of this helmet plus a £15 refund. I accepted this and that was the last I heard from him. This was over a month ago. I have phoned and emailed several times without reply. Needless to say, I have not received the refund or another helmet.
If you read other threads found on google others have experienced a similar thing.

My advice is to avoid this website at all costs, the owner will happily keep your money and ignore you. He may be the cheapest around but don't be fooled by this cowboy.

I have now referred the matter on and will see my money at some point.