Protocal Training - ProtocalTR - Protocaltraining.com - Chris J - 02081449268 - 02071

Aug 9, 2012
hi guys chris jaiteh is a scam artist (he works with someone called Pamella), he has 2 companies in his name:

jcmr . co . uk - jcm resourcing- marketing and recruitment company - jcm resourcing - 02071128577 or 02081444509

protocaltraining . com - protocal training - 02071128577 or 02081444509

if you would to see this scam artist Chris Jaiteh and his fake certificates please search Protocal Training in google and click on a link from Ripoffreport or Scam Informer - you will find the certificate can not be varied on his site has he has stated (there is no section to do this). it also states that the director is bryan rigland, but the owner of this fraudulent company is actually chris jaiteh. the company does not even exist any more if you check on the companies house site you will not find it. he has also not provided you with any company registration number

only a couple of days ago you would have seen about 5 or 6 different accreditations on his site, but after being reported to a number of people he has had to remove them.

you will notice the number on both sites are the same but neither of them have a full address. he is scamming people with fake training and no jobs. before you consider getting a crb from him please contact crb and ask them can anyone reassure me that i will have it back in 5 days as he claims he can.

he can actually be found in waterfront studios, docklands, e16 1ah. he works in one of the units that starts with f, i think if i correct it is f59 but if you ask reception for chris jaiteh they will point you in the right direction. dont let this man get away with this crap no more. report him to trading standards as they are already investigating him the contact details are below:

020 8430 2000

this man will burn in hell one day

Aug 23, 2012
Protocal Training ProtocalTR Protocaltraining.com Chris Amadou Jaiteh Protocal TR

he owns 2 fraudulent companies JCMR or JCM Resourcing and Protocal TR or Protocal Training.

Please have a look on companies house and you will see this for your self.

He says his name is Alan on the phone - but when you hear his African voice you will realise is actually Chris Amadou Jaiteh. He is providing fake certificates and running with your money.

he is based in Waterfront Studios, F59, 1 Dock Road, E16 2AA. He never told you this before did he, and dont be fooled with his formal interview that is actually with him.

Aug 23, 2012
Re: Protocal Training - ProtocalTR - Protocaltraining.com - Chris J - 02081449268 - 0

PROTOCAL TR LIMITED + JCM Resourcing
67 GREENSLADE ROAD
BARKING
ENGLAND
IG11 9XE

this is registered address for both Protocal TR and JCM Resourcing

Sep 21, 2012
gurpal and antone scam artist 02070552990

FAKE COMPLIANCE TRAINING AGE MEDICAL.PLEASE PEOPLE, DONT PART W.ITH YOUR MONEY TO THE FRAUD COMPANY RUN BY 2 OF THE BIGGEST IN THE TRAINING INDUSTRY.THEY CORN ME OUT OF £250 BY PROMISING ME A PHYSIOTHERAP[Y ASSISTANT JOB .
THEY CLAIM TO BE ACCREDITTED HSE APPROVED BUL**** . THESE BASTER CALL GURPAL AND ANTONE HAD ABOUT 15 PEOPLE IN OUR TRAINING IN A WAREHOUSE FOR THE TRAINING THAT WOULD PUT LIVES IN DANGER IF TAKE A JOB .
WHEN THEY CONTACT YOU, JUST TAKE THEIR DETAILS AND REPORT IT THE CONSUMERS REGULATION THEY DONT HAVE ANY JOB TO GIVE PEOPLE, THEY JOBS FOR TRAINING. I WILL ATTACHED A COPY OF THEIR CERTIFICATE YOUR VIEW . their managing directors guppyl andAntonee. THIS CRIMINAL SHOULD NOT GET AWAY WITH IT .

NOW THEY HAVE CHANGE THEIR COMPANY NAME TO AGE ENTERPRISES LTD

Comments United Kingdom Employment, Staffing, Recruiting Agencies
Share with others:
You marked this complaint as useful

ther address is
AGE Eterprises Ltd, presviously AGE training Ltd
57b north woolwich road
docklands
E16 2AA

contact the cosumer help line on 020 8430 2000 and get your ripoff £250 back from them .
dont let them get away with it,.

Sep 21, 2012
gurpal and antone scam- Artist

This company is one of the biggest training scamming company in the uk. When ever if if you received a call from this company regarding recruitment for a job in physio assistant hang up the phone. Age medical formally none as age train . They don't. Have any job in physio, they are only interested in taking your 250 pounds for bull**** certificate unapproved HSE first aid certificate . They have been doing it since 2009 . Am one of their victim don't reply to their advert on gum tree. I have call trading standard on 02084302000 and they under intense investigation . They use names like Sam and so many . Now I got my money back . If you are a victim of this type of fraud please take action to close this company down. The owners need to be jail . These are the two crocks bihind the scam (gurpal p and anyone husband ) check Facebook and twitter for updates and photos .

putting people live s in danger , these guy should be stop.

Sep 21, 2012
Re: Protocal Training - ProtocalTR - Protocaltraining.com - Chris J - 02081449268 - 0

protocal is the one training training company in the uk

excellent and affordable training

Sep 21, 2012
age train ltd

Fake training
Age medical formally none as age train . They don't. Have any job in physio, they are only interested in taking your 250 pounds for bull**** certificate unapproved HSE first aid certificate . They have been doing it since 2009 . Am one of their victim don't reply to their advert on gum tree. I have call trading standard on 02084302000 and they under intense investigation ...