Park Hampers

tanny

Nov 19, 2012
Hi everyone sorry if this is in the wrong area but I need some (legal?) advice regarding 'park'

Since December 2011 I have been saving through an agent and paying monthly - total saved £450.00 which I was supposed to receive in Love To Shop vouchers.

I paid my last payment 23rd October 2012 and have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of my vouchers.

Last weekend I was out for a friends birthday and a mutual friend of mine and the agents told me to get in touch with 'park' as she had been told the agent had not paid the voucher money I and other customers had given her to park

I rang Park on Monday Morning (12th November) to be told the agents account had not been paid in full. They asked me for an up to date number for her and they would try to contact her. I emailed this information along with her previous and current address. I also went to my agent and asked for my payment card (which I was meant to have all along and had not been given it).
Through the week I have also contacted the agent asking her what it happening, answered ranged from they were waiting for a final payment to the vouchers are being redelivered as she was out when they delivered them. She is now ignoring me

Since then I have emailed Park (the usual we will get back to you within 2 working days) and rang them (constantly engaged) to no avail other than one email from them confusing this order and an order I placed myself for next year telling me they were a savings club and I would not receive anything until end of 2013.

Today I finally managed to speak to someone at park who took the relevant information, said the agent still had not paid in full and they would contact her and ring me back. He rang back within 15 minuted to say the agent was not answering. Advised me to contact the agent and get her to ring them and seek legal advice, which I will do today

If anyone can offer any advice I would be most grateful as I put my trust in my agent and have nothing else saved for this Christmas, I am not working at the moment so don't have a great deal of Money

Tanny