Tyre punchure lease van motorway

bigtreggae

Nov 29, 2012
HELP PLEASE.. tyre blow out stone punchure at 70mph on motorway, what % chance has that tyre got of being repairable?? after.

bigtreggae

Nov 29, 2012
Re: Tyre puncture lease van motorway

Pretty damn slim I'm guessing
OK I have a problem with a van lease Co, trying to charge me for tyre misuse.

Who can give me clarity in writing relating to percentage of tyre survival please?. as I do not wish to pay them £65 on a freak of nature.

Big Thanx BigT:)

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
They can't charge you for that, I expect they have got your deposit and are deducting the cost of the tyre from it?

Their risk, tell them if you don't got your full deposit back you will see them in the small claims court

Fair enough if you cause damage to a hire vehicle but wear & tear etc is their risk not yours

bigtreggae

Nov 29, 2012
They can't charge you for that, I expect they have got your deposit and are deducting the cost of the tyre from it?

Their risk, tell them if you don't got your full deposit back you will see them in the small claims court

Fair enough if you cause damage to a hire vehicle but wear & tear etc is their risk not yours
................................................................................................
They are saying as I did not pull over quick enough its my fault new tyre needed.
Lease is through a transport Co i work for who deduct at wage point.

What next??

Thanx BigT