Can I legally cancel my contract?

UKJB91

Dec 2, 2012
Hi,

I upgraded my T-Mobile*contract*earlier this year at the end of May. I upgraded through T-Mobiles partners Chitter Chatter, the deal they got me to sign up to included a free Wi-Fi display hub which had a retail price of £80.When my phone came, my Wi-Fi display hub wasn't there however it stated that I should receive it within the next 30 days. After two months I realised I still haven't received my hub so I phoned and the person I spoke to apologised and said it should be sent out soon. A month later I called again and the person I spoke to confirmed that it was on their system that I was meant to receive the hub. She explained that there where problems with the product and none were available in the UK, if there was they would simply buy the hubs from somewhere else in the UK and send me one. She then told me they should get the hubs on the 1st of September so I should receive it sometime then.*I have still not received my hub and I'm considering cancelling my*contract*(for others reasons). Will I*legally*be able to cancel my*contract*and how should I go about this?

Thanks in advance,

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
If the hub forms part of the contract but tbh I doubt it does, even if it was offered at the time. If it was part of the contract then they are in breach so you could cancel.

Mobile phone contracts are quite difficult to get out of, not because companies don't breach them but because they simply refuse to do anything about them.

You should start by going through their complaints procedure which is on their website.