Ebuyer.com

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
I know I've already mentioned this company once or twice but I'd like to give you an example of customer service at its best.

Week before Christmas I ordered a Christmas present from this site, free delivery and promptly arrived, on opening it, I realised I had made a mistake and ordered the wrong thing (entirely my fault for not reading the description properly) so I requested a return through the site.

I posted the item back on Saturday 22nd December, no guarantee of when it would arrive (yes I did send it recorded Adam), now give that we've only had 4 working days since then, I was pleasantly surprised to receive a full refund to my bank this morning.

Well done Ebuyer, not sure I know another company that provides not only very keen pricing but an excellent customer service to boot.

Highly recommended :)

Cheap Laptops, Computers and Cheap LCD TVs | Ebuyer.com

peter_v17

Jan 17, 2013
I have bought from them before however I recommend you install an app called invisiblehand on chrome or firefox. It'll automatically compare other sites for prices.

I must admit when HD TVs first came out I got a 32" one from there for £315 in postage. Compared to what they used to be selling at back then it was HUGE saving

shadow

Mar 1, 2013
I have been an ebuyer customer for a few years now without too much to complain about until now. I tried to purchase goods from ebuyer on the 19.02.2013 for delivery on the 26.02.2013 their website stated that the product was in stock and they took payment from my bank account. I contacted them on the 22.02.2013 to confirm that the order would be fulfilled and they stated that there was no problem after checking with their warehouse. On Monday the 25.02.2013 they changed the status of my order from pick in progress to order placed on their website all this being done without my knowledge or consent. So I naturally contacted them to try and find out what was going on. They then stated that the item was out of stock despite deceiving me on the Friday prior to that point I then pointed out that they had already taken the payment for Goods and service that they were not able or willing to provide this is Fraud as they knew they were unable to complete the order and they had not even bothered to contact me but just took my money from my account I informed them that I would begin action against them as they had breached the terms of the contract and the Law as well they had breached the Sale of Goods act the Distance of selling regulations and the Goods and services act. They then requested that I spend more money with them to upgrade the order for a different item to which I refused to do so as a decent company would have offered to upgrade the order at their own expense as Ebuyer have committed fraud clear and simple this call took 21 minutes at 10p a minute I might add. I then received a call back from another adviser who was again uncooperative and again I informed then that I would begin legal proceeding's against Ebuyer for the cost of the original order as well as replacement goods as they had fraudulently and blatantly breached the contract with myself those proceeding's are now under way using the above laws. This company are highly unprofessional and just plain dishonest as can be seen by the facts above in short I would not recommend this company but just state buyer beware and take from this information what you will.

shadow

Mar 1, 2013
Thank you for your response the situation at the moment is that yes they have now at last refunded the original order. They would not have done this if I had not pressed the matter I have already begun legal action against Ebuyer as I had to go elsewhere to purchase similar equipment and next day delivery services which ended up costing me alot more than the original order did Ebuyer had no intentions of completing the original contract but they tied up my money without even telling me for more than 11 days they deliberately did this as they knew on the 22.02.2013 that they had no intention of completing the order as I had already phoned them and they lied to me telling me that one had been allocated and it should be sent on the 25.02.2013. When a company or person takes payment for Goods and or Service's with no intention of carrying out and supplying said Goods and or Services that make's it fraud and a breach of contract I am the party who has suffered a loss by their actions and the best part is Ebuyer seem to think they can treat customers badly and get away with it their customer services are unprofessional and basically borderline rude to deal with so at the moment this matter is going through the County Court system and I will be happy to let a Judge deal with it can't really say anymore than that at the moment.

hhawksworth

Jun 10, 2013
Ebuying can be very dodgy at times. I don't use them any more instead I buy of eBay which makes for a much safer transaction.

steve1946

Nov 30, 2015
All is ok until you have a problem, even if it's not of your making, sit back & relax it's a long story.
Ordered tablet for a gift (time sensitive) confirmed delivery 10 days later, left it tight but ok. 6 pm on the evening of the 10th having had no contact from Ebuyer, I phoned them only to be told they couldn't fulfil the order & could only give full refund. So armed with that I got straight on the net & order another £10 more expensive. Next day Ebuyer delivered the item. I decided to keep Ebuyer because of the deadline & return the second thinking Ebuyer would understand if I incurred costs & would refund any reasonable out of pocket costs - big mistake, no matter what I suggested they wouldn't budge not even a token gesture. They emailed me so that was ok, unfortunately I don't check every minute of every day so didn't realise the problem until it showed up at the door. Customer service none existent. Would I recommend, only to give them a wide birth, I for one won't be using again even if they are cheaper. I would suggest everyone does they same until they see the benefits of delivering what they promote.